Friday, February 5, 2016

I wonder if anyone has any thoughts they'd like to share about this ?

I wonder if anyone has any thoughts they'd like to share about this ?
Italian wife faces six years in jail for 'mistreatment of her family' because she doesn't do enough housework
Woman taken to court by her husband for 'mistreatment of family. The 40-year-old woman now faces a six year jail term if found guilty
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3431628/Italian-wife-faces-six-years-jail-mistreatment-family-doesn-t-cook-clean-enough.html?ito=social-facebook

8 comments:

  1. Jenn Camforth - Didn't I read somewhere that you liked to read the "Mail".

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. I like to troll the comment threads anonymously :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, I feel sorry for those poor women because she has a horrible family. Second, I hope the law doesn't come to the United States because Brian does most of the housework LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. IKR Janice Hackney - Hope could throw the book at me some weeks,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this the same Italy that prosecutes scientists for manslaughter because they didn't predict an earthquake early enough?

    Or innocent roommates for murder based on the word of the guy that actually did it but wanted to cut a deal for easier time?

    ReplyDelete