Monday, January 19, 2015

I've never done Bokeh on purpose before. I did soften up the background just a bit. I cut a star into a piece of cardboard and put it over my flash though to get this effect. I've enjoyed playing with this technique for few days and so yeah - loving the WPP learning experience.


I've never done Bokeh on purpose before. I did soften up the background just a bit. I cut a star into a piece of cardboard and put it over my flash though to get this effect. I've enjoyed playing with this technique for  few days and so yeah - loving the WPP learning experience.
WPP 2015 - Week 04 - Bokeh
Weekly Photo Project 2015 curated by Alen Ianni , Bernhard Rembold , Cliff Loresco , Francesco Scaglioni , Heather D ,  Ken Fowkes ,  Navin Upendran  , Robyn King and T.E. Smith
#WPP2015
#WPP2015-Wk04-Bokeh

10 comments:

  1. Nice effect !  Twinkling Bokeh.  :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gonna have to google it. But I like ur picture my friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to all, esp. debi. Sorry I haven't been engaging much lately. I've been going through the "Hunt" reveals week. I've been looking through 2-300 picture albums like an addict for 10 days and it takes a lot of your energy and all of your time. (lol)
    The next hunt should be starting soon (hint hint)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ted kelly I've peeked in on it a bit this round. Didn't submit anything though as you know. Won't miss the next one. You going to the meetup?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi debi scott No, I don't generally "do'" get togethers like that. I'm just not the "people person" that I used to be. The larger the gathering it seems, the more I'm reminded that I don't feel comfortable with people. So in a nutshell, since I do like these people, I should stay away from them and then I can still lke them...
    I never said I wasn't crazy now,did I ?
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. ted kelly well I don't believe ur not a people person. Nope, don't believe it. But,I'm not going either. Maybe next time when I have more confidence

    ReplyDelete