Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I just got a hangout msg - it must be my lucky day !

I just got a hangout msg - it must be my lucky day !

From:Joyce Maxwell Happy.
Country: Congo, West Africa.

Contact me my personal email joycemaxwellhappy@gmail.com

GOOD DAY :

First and foremost, I must solicit your strict confidence in this Transaction and I pray that my decision to contact you will be given genuine approval considering the facts we have not known each other before; I wish to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you. I am Joyce Maxwell Happy.

from  Congo, West Africa. I write to inform you my desire to invest, and to buy a living house in yourcountry. 

I am the first daughter of  my father dael a diamond/gold merchant in my country. My father had a bullet shot by the rebels on his way traveling out of my country with two of my younger sister's due to present crisis that is occurring in our country ( Congo ). 

My sister's died on the spot while UN peacekeepers rescued my father,and he was taken to hospital for medical treatment, were he later died. Before his death he revealed to my mother about a deposit he made with  a security company in Ghana containing 55 kilos of raw gold and $25  Million, (twentytfive million us dollars) CASH.

For Safekeeping as farket instability coupled with economic and political instability facing African countries,considering all this fact and the high economic growth in your country that is why we want to invest in your country. 


For your mutual assistance in actualizing this Objective, my mother and  I have agreed to offer you 60% of the total amount of the money. All  the vital documents covering the deposit and the Ownership are intact, which will be sent to you on your notifying us of your willingness to  assist. 


Note: I have never disclosed this to any person apart from you, so you  have to keep this transaction as a top secret to yourself alone.  Also i will want you to forward across to me your direct Tel/Fax number for more information’s about this transaction. 
I am waiting for your urgent and positive feedback. 
Best regards, 
Joyce Maxwell Happy
For the entire family
Joyce • 13:10

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha hahaha!! That is awesome!! I've never seen a real one of those "letters".. I love that, don't tell anyone..keep it top secret!! ted kelly​ great fake name too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fake name ?
    OMG Connie! Do you mean I shouldn't have sent her my credit card number and ssn# ?
    Oh dear ...

    ReplyDelete