Saturday, January 31, 2015

I like #squirrelsaturday because it leads me down some very interesting rabbit squirrel holes. Here's a short quick article that while it only took about a minute to read will have me chasing more stuff like this, perhaps for hours. Here is the last little tidbit:

I like #squirrelsaturday  because it leads me down some very interesting rabbit squirrel holes. Here's a short quick article that while it only took about a minute to read will have me chasing more stuff like this, perhaps for hours. Here is the last little tidbit:
 Squirrels will pretend to bury a nut if they know they are being watched and wait until they are alone to actually hide it. Being capable of actively deceiving another squirrel is a form of tactical deception, a skill once thought exclusive to primates.
http://animals.pawnation.com/smart-squirrel-6321.html

No comments:

Post a Comment