Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Out of all the changes that G+ has thrown at us, the notification thing is not the worst. It's definitely the second worst though. I could live with it if they reversed the positions but this is almost as bad as losing the flowing stream.

Out of all the changes that G+ has thrown at us, the notification thing is not the worst. It's definitely the second worst though. I could live with it if they reversed the positions but this is almost as bad as losing the flowing stream. 
I won't rage quit over it but it's not in any way (for me) an improvement. The only work around I've found that makes it at all possible to live with is keeping another google tab open at all times.
If anybody can think of anything better please chime in, Heck, if anyone can think of anything good to say about it for that matter, please enlighten me.

6 comments:

  1. Is it not a nice place to say hello to some nice people... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant the changes to the notification system only EK. It's irritating that now we have to actively go look for them because once we scroll down they get hidden. I think that in a few weeks I can expect about ten days or so where I'll be getting hundreds of notifications per day. I think it would be  nicer if notifications actually notified rather than to have to remember to go look for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fair enough Ted....I have already been doing this as I access G+ through the App as I am using an iPad.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's not a bad idea. I might just switch over to using mine more now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have still got access to desk top G+ via Safari...with a link on my home page....and always keep updating the G+ App through the App store... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i keep my gmail  all time open...

    ReplyDelete