Saturday, December 20, 2014

Happy #sketchgurusaturday and Merry Christmas (or Happy Holidays if you prefer) Don't hesitate to "go guru" and share your holiday sketches with us and join me in wishing paula contreras and Christina Lihani and Oscar Lovett a joy filled and stress free holiday season and a great New Year...


Happy #sketchgurusaturday  and Merry Christmas (or Happy Holidays if you prefer) Don't hesitate to "go guru" and share your holiday sketches with us and join me in wishing  paula contreras and Christina Lihani  and Oscar Lovett a joy filled and stress free holiday season and a great New Year...

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful, I knew you would come through with something fun ted kelly 
    Merry Christmas to you and yours and a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I completely forgot about sketchguru today ted kelly! So happy to see this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Ted....wonderful colours...happy holidays.... :-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ted kelly​ for the photo, the wishes and for being you. You're one of the best people here on G+.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right back at you Oscar Lovett​. I'm so glad I hooked up with you and the other gurus. I wonder what Amanda is up to these days.

    ReplyDelete