Thursday, December 18, 2014

It was a tough call this week Liz MC. I love what you've done with #stairsthursday and Stairs Thursday has seriously elevated my appreciation and perhaps my own steps have risers er, risen to new heights ?


It was a tough call this week Liz MC. I love what you've done with #stairsthursday  and  Stairs Thursday has seriously elevated my appreciation and perhaps my own steps have risers er, risen to new heights ?
I actually went out and shot  about 50 pictures one bight and got a half dozen or so keepers, My choices were many this week and it was hard to resist the temptation to post an album. Maybe I need to consider joining a twelve step program ?

4 comments:

  1. ted kelly....love it Ted...nice bit of iron work too... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, that's awesome ted kelly​! I'm so glad you like this theme and participate, wait, even actively seek out the subject! But don't join a program just yet, we want to keep them steps a coming! You chose a great pov this week, and i like the wood and white together. Thanks for the share and story with Stairs Thursday​!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Liz - I'll make it a 12 riser program then...
    Next week I'm thinking of stepping it up with a model...

    ReplyDelete