Monday, August 11, 2014

Thank you Mark. This was a great thing to share. I love the pix, the presentation and over all - the effect it had on me. Well done sir...

Thank you Mark. This was a great thing to share. I love the pix, the presentation and over all - the effect it had on me. Well done sir...

Originally shared by Mark Flinders

Rusty Sunday, I've chosen to share two photos of the same subject this week. This statue is a memorial to Cole Howard, put in place by his family. Cole was killed Jan 2012 in a car crash along with three other teens on Highway 69 in Northern Ontario.  I've seen the memorial many times and with heavy traffic in the area it was not safe to stop.

#rustysunday  curated by Gary Posner  Rene Bechard 


http://www.cp24.com/teens-killed-in-crash-were-cousins-best-friends-1.749147

No comments:

Post a Comment