Monday, August 25, 2014

I spent the day playing with editing tools. I found a list of about two dozen and tried (I think) all of them. These three yeilded up some great effects without making me say any bad words.

I spent the day playing with editing tools. I found a list of about two dozen and tried (I think) all of them. These three yeilded up some great effects without making me say any bad words. 
Some of the others were lame and some were broken and some were just too darn slow or hard to figure out. If you want to play like a "guru" though you should try these. All of these were done completely within the noted application. Watch out next #sketchgurusaturday  though. I have an idea for combining some of these for "the win".
Links are in the captions and the list is here.http://goo.gl/UHqLhx


4 comments:

  1. Connie Hollenden - please join us... It's way fun !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Befunky photo is my favorite. That could be a stensil for street art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been spending way to much time in LR and PS. These look like way more fun

    ReplyDelete