Sunday, August 31, 2014

Hi

Hi
I'm an old timer - IRL and on G+ both. Welcome and feel free to ask me about anything on the plus side. If I don't know, I can usually put you in touch with somebody who does.
I'm a happily newlywedded retired/disabled somewhat liberalish sometimes politically active, critter loving newcomer to photography who recently moved from SoFla (home) to Tennessee who still goes on facebook mostly every day but lives on G+
]I've got circles of bible thumpers and atheists and liberals and artists and writers and techies and music lovers and cat people and dog people (the bestest ones) and hipsters and even some hard core conservatives - though they and some of the atheists are in a special circle where I've turned the selector switch way way down.
Anyhow- if you need any help with techniques or peeps or anything, just let me know. 
And good luck on the "hunt"
Theo

1 comment: