Thursday, August 7, 2014

I was prevented from taking pictures in a polling place in Tennessee today. I was told, "there's a sign" and "It's probably against the law." The local Administrator of Elections told me is was a stare "policy" and the states elections office said that it was a county "decision"

I was prevented from taking pictures in a polling place in Tennessee today. I was told, "there's a sign" and "It's probably against the law." The local Administrator of Elections told me is was a stare "policy" and the states elections office said that it was a county "decision"  
I've downloaded a complaint form and will mail it in but I am wondering if there's anything else I should do. There's of course another election coming up in November.

1 comment:

  1. Well, you're not electioneering by taking a photo and news outlets are allowed to take photos at polling places. I don't see the problem by you taking a photo.

    ReplyDelete