Monday, November 12, 2012

It seemed like a good idea at the time. So I held up my hand and swore an oath. Sure thing, defend the Constitution from all threats foreign and domestic. No big deal, "So help me God".

It seemed like a good idea at the time. So I held up my hand and swore an oath. Sure thing, defend the Constitution from all threats foreign and domestic. No big deal, "So help me God".
I still take that oath seriously. I occupy because of that promise. I vote and don't shirk jury duty and am proud and glad to pay my taxes. I'll fight anybody who tries to take away your rights.
Just for the record though - I do not approve of the message that the far right conservative, tea-bagging idiots are spewing and would like to say - You are not welcome for my service. Quit your bitchin and get a job, losers. We have work to do to try and fix all the problems you guys caused in the last few years. He's your president and the office deserves some respect. Get over it.
Thank you and feel free to comment here at your will.

No comments:

Post a Comment