Friday, November 30, 2012

I just heard the news about Pat Robertson popping the "Young Earth" bubble. I thought that was noteworthy and rushed to my keyboard to share he good news. Of course I did a quick search on the subject and found quite a bit of buzz already in the stream.

I just heard the news about Pat Robertson popping the "Young Earth" bubble. I thought that was noteworthy and rushed to my keyboard to share he good news. Of course I did a quick search on the subject  and found quite a bit of buzz already in the stream. 
Grrr...
You should all be ashamed of yourselves !  When ever someone on the other side of an issue takes a step towards reason you should acknowledge the effort and embrace the idea that common ground is a whole lot better than scorched earth.
You know how you are always telling people to "change the station" ? You should try it sometimes. Understanding doesn't mean agreement, but they both start with listening. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, right? So try hugging a wing-nut soon. Buy them a drink or go to their kids soccer game.
If nothing else, just take a look in the mirror and ask yourself - Am I really any different than they are ?

No comments:

Post a Comment