Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Via Franklin Ross Sorry I can't be there. My prayers will be though and I wiil pray for the souls of the misguided Westies too. May God return them to His path.


Via Franklin Ross Sorry I can't be there. My prayers will be though and I wiil pray for the souls of the misguided Westies too. May God return them to His path.

Originally shared by ****

Via http://www.facebook.com/DysfunctionalVeterans
OH HELL NO!!!! I just got wind of this from a fan.

Westboro Baptist Church will be protesting SGT Donna Johnson's funeral at 10:15am Saturday Oct 13th at the Raeford Presbyterian Church, 128 Edinborogh Ave Raeford NC 28376. If you live close, please go & help the volunteers stand in line between WBC & the family. If you don't, please repost so others will know about it. SGT Johnson was killed in Khost, Afghanistan on Oct 1st by a suicide bomber. She has served our nation for 6 yrs. This was her 3rd deployment. She leaves behind her wife, Tracy.

1 comment:

  1. My heart goes out to her family.

    They were supposed to protest at a funeral in Palm Bay, FL but never came. Perhaps they'll do it again? Either way, it sucks that the city will likely spend a lot of money keeping those WBC fools safe from protesters. That's what happened here--I think every cop was on duty that morning.

    ReplyDelete