Friday, March 13, 2015

Tomorrow is the sign-up for the next "Hunt".


Tomorrow is the sign-up for the next "Hunt".
You should join me and 499 of my best buds for an experience you will not regret. Seriously, it's really that good in many ways. Don't be afraid. Complete instructions to join are right here. I'll be glad to add more info over the next few days - but so will EVERY other one of these great people. Even if you don't feel "good" enough or "artistic" or whatever, just meeting these folks is reason enough to join.. 
Instructions:
Circle up to Chrysta Rae 
Tomorrow at noon (mountain time) make a comment  on her post, announcing the sign up has started that says "I'm in"
That's it. If you are one of the first 500 to comment, congratulations.

3 comments:

  1. It's 5pm mountain time??  Why did I think it was at noon??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn it & thanks Laurie. Thats's twice today I goofed up the info, will edit and thanks again.

    ReplyDelete