Friday, January 24, 2014

You might as well face it, someday you're going to die. My question to you is, "Then what" ?

You might as well face it, someday you're going to die. My question to you is, "Then what" ?
No, not the afterlife question. That's been done to death. What about your, um, recyclables, so to speak ?
I always said either draw string or twisty tie, it didn't matter to me. Now though there are so many options. You can go Green or frozen. There is toasted, buried or shot into space too. Heck, you can get turned into a diamond if you want.
Personally, I've found my ideal solution. I'm going to take bids from necrophiliacs. I don't think e-bay will let me so I'll most likely have to go with a "kick-stopper" campaign.

5 comments:

  1. At one time I wanted to be buried in a military cemetery with full honors, just to get the last benefit available from my time in the Army. But now I'd be happy to let medical students carve me up to figure out how, with my lifestyle, I managed to live so long. Maybe it will help someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pushing up daisies (green options) is fine by me, but It will probably be crab grass and dandy lions . . .

    That tired husk will have no business costing my family more than absolutely necessary to dispose of . . .

    On the other hand, they'll do what they want.  I'll be out of the loop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this 80s movie called Foxes... in the movie this character named Annie said she wanted to be buried under an apple tree... and whenever her friends came to visit her..they could eat an apple and say Annie's tasting good this year... thats kinda my favorite idea... no coffin, just an apple tree I could fertilize... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate the idea of my family wasting money on a coffin.  I want them to donate whatever's usable and then burn the rest so why bother with a fancy box?  They can spend the cash on a party, instead, and have my ashes on the speaker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You would make a fine diamond LN-P.

    ReplyDelete