Tuesday, January 21, 2014

CAPTION THIS HERE - https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DanSoto/posts/geqXhYsDSsF


CAPTION THIS HERE - https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DanSoto/posts/geqXhYsDSsF 

Originally shared by Dan Soto

Caption This - Contest

I'll send a $5 Starbucks eGift Card to the person who comes up with the funniest caption for this picture (I'm the sole judge).  There are only a few simple rules that must be followed.

1) You must reshare this publicly to qualify.  This is because I want as many people involved as possible to prevent only a few entries from qualifying.

2) The primary consideration for best entry will be by the number of "plusses" your comment gets.  I do however reserve the right to choose my own :)

3) You may not plus your own entry/comment.

4) All entries are to be made as comments to this post only (not a reshared post)

5) Contest ends at 8AM - CST tomorrow (1/22).  I will announce the winner by 12PM - CST.  

6) I will contact the winner via a direct message here to get their email address to send the eGift card to.

No comments:

Post a Comment