Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I have circled a fair share of really odd people. At least three of them are probably certifiably crazy. One is certainly schizo. One is overcome with paranoia. One of them is just all over the DSM...

I have circled a fair share of really odd people. At least three of them are probably certifiably crazy. One is certainly schizo. One is overcome with paranoia. One of them is just all over the DSM...
They do add a bit of interest to my stream and I've learned to be very cautious about interacting with them.
How about you ?
(Not: are you crazy - we know the answer to that... Do you have any many nut cases in your stream ?)
I excluded the "any" option for an obvious reason. lol

5 comments:

  1. Odd people make it interesting. There is a lot of circle sharing going on. 300 people have added me in 3 weeks. Real estate agents from all over the world. Like I am going to buy anything there. Some have asked for nude photos. Yeah right that is going to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn it BK! You had to go and say that? Now I'm picturing you nude in my mind. LOL :-b

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a couple of separate circles for "special" people. I've got the "Selfie Addicts" circle for those who share too many selfies, and then another probationary circle for those people I'm still trying to figure out where to put (or dump.) I'm considering a "Loopy Circle" for those extra-out-there peeps...   So far ignoring them when they're on a rant works too...

    ReplyDelete