Saturday, August 10, 2013

A little help here ?

A little help here ?

Originally shared by Jeremy Smith

What Would You Do?

Dream with me for a second. You have 6 interns, effective filming equipment, and an audience of about 3,000+ youth workers to entertain/feed weekly info/love on. What would you film for 30 secs to 3 minute finalized videos that are lightly edited?

I am running the Youth for Christ/USA Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube channels to grow and engage with our audience of youth workers around the world. I want to entertain, encourage, equip, and empower them and I think video is the way to go but beyond a series with "Office Pranks" or "Youth Group Games Gone Wrong" I'm lacking creativity...

Thoughts?

(HT Dustin W. Stout, Chip Dizárd, Eric Dye, Marcus Williamson, Jason T. Wiser, Mike Allton Elliot Olson Elle Campbell Phil Schneider)

No comments:

Post a Comment