Thursday, January 12, 2012

You need to write. You need to write every day. I'm not telling you anything you don't know, am I ?

You need to write. You need to write every day. I'm not telling you anything you don't know, am I ?

Originally shared by Bliss Morgan

I've made a page for the Days of Grey project, upcoming in February; if you got a notification, it is because you signed up to play in the project!

Prior to it starting, I want to begin pulling together prompts, which leads me to this:

Do you guys want to fight the midwinterdarksad by writing happy things and sunbright bits, or by writing nastydarkhorrorfic to get the badness out (like we did during Nightmare Fuel)?

I will put those two options in the first two comments - +1 your choice. And if you want to participate, make sure you go follow the Days of Grey page, because that's where all the prompts will be!
https://plus.google.com/103786228250953304312

No comments:

Post a Comment