Sunday, January 15, 2012

Dear Mr President

Dear Mr President
Please don't make me vote for that crazy old man. I have been one of your most solid supporters until recently. I have questioned some things but kept those questions to myself. I have supported you at Occupy meetings and online. I've supported you to tea party people and conservatives and birthers and liberals who were losing confidence.
I cannot justify the detention provisions in the NDAA though. I need not run on and on and I don't suppose you will actually see this message, but I believe that you understand the importance of this to the voters of this country. I hope at least that someone make a note of this on a tally sheet or something. I believe you must do something about this matter or we will be left with a -
I can't even complete the thought. You know what is in store for us in any new administration. Please don't let that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment