Saturday, February 3, 2018

WPP2018 - Week 05 - Doors


WPP2018 - Week 05 - Doors

Françoise Dhulesia, Angela Migliore, Byron Sheldrick, Dave Hollis, Carmen Mandich, madhura ravishankar, Constantinos Catsoulis, Alicia Smith, Rob Masters, Francesco Scaglioni, Mary Wardell, Navin Upendran

#WPP2018
#WPP2018-Wk-05-Doors

I was slipping behind and had no ideas. I was getting a little mad at myself and thinking out loud... I asked myself - self, why are you mad ? Myself exclaimed ~ mad ? I'm downright P-O 'd...
And that's how this idea came about.

13 comments:

  1. Then being mad is good! This is fabulous! Doors and more:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I just love the way that you saw this and then shot this room in such an interesting and compelling way! The patterns are amazing and the blue draws one right in. Well done ted kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Angela Migliore, you might as well have been there with me (from your comment). I went there to get a different shot. I got that shot,and it was a pretty good one. (I think) But this one drew me to it. Those blue ones mean - Yay ! The thing I've been waiting for is finally here. I couldn't resist, and I felt the same as if I had recieved a present in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Dianne, no funny business in The GIMP this time either. Just a little bump or two on a LightZone slider and a teensy bit of crop and aligning in FastStone Viewer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. TYVM Byron Sheldrick. Just punning with the letters P&O. I don't get stressed over my WPP pix. Well, at least not mad anyway. I save my mad up for faceboo...

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great perspective! A terrific feeling of emprisonment in some way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super capture ted kelly!! I'm half expecting James Bond to drop from the ceiling!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooohhh, I see it now. Thanks Carmen and Francoise. I forget that we only own the picture until we show it to someone. Thanks bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent : I like the symmetry, the clutter of the doors against the plain colour of the walls. All works so well.

    ReplyDelete