Monday, September 26, 2016

WPP2016 - Week 39 - Unsharp or Blur


WPP2016 - Week 39 - Unsharp or Blur
Shucks, since almost none of my pictures are sharp, this should be right up my alley. But what to do, what to do ? I had to wait for the right idea to strike my fancy. It took me a gazillion tries to get this one, so the whole day is just a blur in my memory. I do however have plenty of pictures to spare.
+Ken Fowkes, Alen Ianni , Tim Kennedy , Robyn King , Rob Masters , Bernhard Rembold , Byron Sheldrick , Francesco Scaglioni , Alicia Smith , Grandma Snyder , Navin Upendran and Mary Wardell

#WPP2016
#WPP2016-Wk-39-Unsharp--or--Blur

7 comments:

  1. Awesome ... this is wonderful ted kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Byron. I'm still working on one that tells a story about moonshine. Three mason jars down and the darned pictures just keep getting blurrier and blurrier.
    (the tequila ones didn't work out either ???)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your many tries paid off, ted kelly :) Careful with those moonshine jars - they can be rather ...hm, dare I say intoxicating? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mary and don't worry. I have a certain amount of hereditary immunity to the stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patience pays off it seems ! Works well.

    ReplyDelete