Thursday, December 31, 2015

Well I completed my big project for 2015. Fifty two pictures covering every week and the one project I really wanted to complete. (sigh)

Well I completed my big project for 2015. Fifty two pictures covering every week and the one project I really wanted to complete. (sigh)

Somewhere along the way I lost my desire to continue with Google+. One change after another, after another until, finally it was just too much.

Then about a week ago, I saw lots of people catching up pn their projects and I decided to try to muster enough enthusiasm to complete it. Of course G+ "lost" a picture somewhere along the way. It seems appropriate to leave it out. I'm sure I could figure out whats missing but I think it's better this way.

Fittingly enough, the final word was "Broken". I made it the cover photo and it shouldn't need any explanation. Just in case it doesn't show up quite right - it's a screen shot of my stream, in a broken heart...

PS - I'm going to do WPP2015 so wish me luck.
#wpp2015 Weekly Photo Project 2015
https://goo.gl/photos/537dG6nWdorzBBkN8

3 comments:

  1. I've lost my enthusiasm for Google+, too. I don't like that we can no longer comment or like any of the pictures in the albums. I am staying with it for the 2016 project, but that's about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved that! Thanks for sharing ted kelly​.. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete