Friday, December 4, 2015

I think it would be a good idea to solicit a replacement for me in the sketchit community. I have come to the point where I don't care to post any pictures on g+ any more.

I think it would be a good idea to solicit a replacement for me in the sketchit community. I have come to the point where I don't care to post any pictures on g+ any more.
Heck I didn't join the hunt - don't enter pix for WPP or WPC or B&W or MM or LPC even. I haven't done a rusty, stair, circle, webcam, grate or alien shot in weeks. I just tried to post a gif (snow globe) in SiS and discovered that the animations are behind a click barrier...
Grrr...
We would do better with someone with a positive attitude and a willingness to participate IMO. My negativity can't be good for the group,
On the bright side - real life is peachy. Well, except for the cold weather of course. Brrrrr...

2 comments:

  1. 2B sure. I don't need to quit. The spirit may move me again. I just haven't been active and maybe someone else would like to pick up the ball ?

    ReplyDelete