Monday, November 18, 2013

Wow. I've never dropped anyone from my spiritual circle to my STFU one before. Post controversial stuff and always disable comments though and see what happens.

Wow. I've never dropped anyone from my spiritual circle to my STFU one before. Post controversial stuff and always disable comments though and see what happens.
Why is it that the ones I love the most are the one who end up there. Oh yeah, it because I still want to care about my peeps and take them seriously. Sigh... Thirty years and a little more (counting bbs's) and you'd think I'd learn. (or give up)

4 comments:

  1. Well I'd say it's okay on occasion to make a statement without encouraging discussion. Some mention of this would be polite so people wouldn't waste their time composing a thoughtful reply only to find out that you don't care about their concerns. This person makes a habit of it though and spends a great deal of time pointing out the shortcomings of most people.
    I don't remember ever locking comments myself but I have been known to delete a few on rare occasion... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I equate disabling comments on a post with preaching.  Although it seems  apropo for someone in a spiritual circle to preach, that kind of hubris just results in uncircling for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Not Right Reverend Theo approved this msg...

    ReplyDelete