Saturday, November 2, 2013

Reposting for my googlers in different time zones.

Reposting for my googlers in different time zones. 

I'm getting married tomorrow at noon EST. I'll be posting links to an HOA and the live YouTube too. I'd be honored to see you there virtually and in plusses and comments. Thanks again for all the good wishes, plusses and reshares. Hope Jones and I really appreciate you guys.
PS Mattthew, I just tagged you in because you're so damn awesome. 
http://hopeandtheogetwed.weebly.com/

4 comments:

  1. congrats ted kelly!  all the best to you and your beloved.  ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, have a marvellous day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. . i hope you are both like two star trackers running never to dim. you are lanterns unscattered. gathered into light a light within you which is from before the beginning and is forever and forevermore. also this undimming place is present is close just as today is called "today" since you have said
    "yes" "yes i hear you" for in the corner of your reckless eye you were seen writing something in the sky it said "okay okay okay okay" and the peace had already been sown into you. mercy. blessing hope all wonderful things to both of you. >>> * <<<

    ReplyDelete
  4. wish to you both to enjoy your wedding and each other!!!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete