Wednesday, September 26, 2012

#paintingoftheday Because Art is better than bacon Samantha Villenave


#paintingoftheday  Because Art is better than bacon Samantha Villenave 

Originally shared by P E Sharpe

I Have a Favour To Ask

And I don't ask for them often.

Please help #PaintingOfTheDay trend

I have close to 30K followers - each one of you, separately and together, can make a difference. 

Here's what I am asking: find a painting you like - AFAIC it doesn't even have to be a G+ artist - post the image or link and put #PaintingOfTheDay  in the post. You can even share this post forward and put #PaintingOfTheDay  in your header.

Thanks. As an artist fighting to make art more visible here on G+ I would really appreciate it. 

This is a painting by Picasso, very traditional old school, but it prompted an unexpected response from me the first time I saw it in the flesh (so to speak).

No comments:

Post a Comment