Saturday, September 29, 2012

I must be doing something wrong

I must be doing something wrong
My circle count keeps going up and my follower list keeps growing and the half dozen or so people who regularly engage with me is absolutely awesome. Why then are my plusses and re-shares and comments so low.
I got to thinking about that and the only other constant in the equation is that my "crap circle" keeps growing too. Maybe since I haven't been as engaging my own self it has left me out of the loops circles, so to speak?
So I turned the slider back up this morning. 
Yikes! 
But that probably isn't it after all. It's probably just that I'm boring the dickens out of you all. Or maybe it's my anti-anti-censorship views. I don't know but I'd sure be glad to hear opinions and/or suggestions.
One thing I did find out/remember.
Holy Cow. I know I follow the best people on the G. I'm astounded and amazed and deeply grateful for the peeps I found in my following list. I mean, SERIOUSLY ! Thank you, thank you, thank you. I wil absolutely try to live up to the awesomeness that a list like that deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment