Sunday, December 11, 2011

Originally shared by Ben Glatt


Originally shared by Ben Glatt

HELP ME GET A JOB AT GOOGLE

My family keeps telling me that I picked the worst time to graduate. I want to prove them wrong. I've always wanted to work at Google, and just recently, they've opened new positions for recent grads.

But instead of submitting the typical resume, I decided that if I wanted to get noticed, I needed to be creative and strategic. So...I built my resume into my Google+ profile with the help of Photoshop and InDesign.

Here's where I need everyone's help...I need as many people to +1 this and share it as possible. In one week, I will take a screenshot of this post, and send it in with my application as an addendum. Hopefully, they'll appreciate what I did, and +1 me with an interview.

Wish me luck, and your +1s and shares are most appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment