Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I tried to send this about 8 hours ago but my phone would not cooperate...

I tried to send this about 8 hours ago but my phone would not cooperate...

Originally shared by ted kelly

Acquafortis Acquafortis -I don't know if I can send a private msg from my phone... We shall see... I have had many people who call themselves Atheists tell me lately that the belief in God is the reason why people hurt each other. All wars are because of the stupid people who must stop such foolisness. I have been respectful to them but unafraid to try to explain my beliefs. I was upset with them but have begun to remember that God loves them too. If He loves them, then I should try to do the same. If they attack me or God or His followers I will try to respond with kindness rather than to be defensive. That was the purpose of my msg. today. I want to let them know that even if I don't accept their belief; I can still accept them.

No comments:

Post a Comment