Wednesday, November 14, 2018

One more "last" installment of:

One more "last" installment of:
Random Observations

One day that didn't seem like any other day, the love of my life told that she just wasn't cut out to be married. She said it was over, just like that and there was no further discussion other than about how soon I could leave and how how far away I could go.
There were signs of trouble for some time. A thousand disappointments could not make me stop loving her. At her worst she was still the love of my life and deserved understanding and forgiveness and commitment.
Well, over time, I discovered that I could survive the divorce. I (mostly) understand and support her still. She had to do what was, in her understanding, best for her.

And now it's Google+'s turn. (Sigh)

https://youtu.be/GPjm8F43rTE

1 comment:

  1. Hello ted I will love to know more about you if you don’t mind you can text me on hangout victorialemos536@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete