Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Near the end of 2016 I dropped out of the WPP due to an unexpected divorce. I used the rest of that year and most of the last one to recover.


Near the end of 2016 I dropped out of the WPP due to an unexpected divorce. I used the rest of that year and most of the last one to recover.
I was able to understand, eventually, that the end of anything is also the beginning of another thing. With that is mind I came up with this to begin my WPP2018 album.

WPP2018 - Week 01 - Time

Françoise Dhulesia, Angela Migliore, Byron Sheldrick, Dave Hollis, Carmen Mandich, madhura ravishankar, Constantinos Catsoulis, Alicia Smith, Rob Masters, Francesco Scaglioni, Mary Wardell, Navin Upendran

11 comments:

  1. We're so glad you're back ted kelly and what a great image to start the year off with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you ted kelly​! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you. thank you. It feels good to be back. (in more ways than one)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to know you are back on this positive 2018 journey, Ted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to have you back, and and excellent idea for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again (3 times). BTW - it only took me about 15 shots to get two I liked. The first one and the last.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your words as well as your image speak so positively of you! It's great to hear optimism from the voice of experience! Wishing you a great start to the New Year ted kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "The end of time " what a great image for the theme and good to have you back

    ReplyDelete