Tuesday, October 13, 2015

I posted this earlier but it somehow got into a community. I'm resharing (and crossing my fingers) tonight.


I posted this earlier but it somehow got into a community. I'm resharing (and crossing my fingers) tonight.

Originally shared by ted kelly

WPP 2015 - Week 41 - Spring Autumn
Weekly Photo Project 2015 curated by Alen Ianni , Bernhard Rembold , Cliff Loresco , Francesco Scaglioni , Heather D , Ken Fowkes , Navin Upendran , Robyn King and T.E. Smith
#WPP2015
#WPP2015-Wk-41-SpringAutumn

4 comments:

  1. Nice mood ted kelly​, fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Francesco Scaglioni I re-posted it once I realized there was a problem with my share. Thanks for everything wpp-related btw. It's my favorite weekly project and the only one I try hard to never miss.

    ReplyDelete