Friday, June 16, 2017

Need a little input here please.

Need a little input here please.

Originally shared by Pat Kight

Music time! I've just launched into directing an amazing musical play ("Mr Burns: A Post-Electric Play" by Marsha Washburn - based (somewhat) on The Simpsons TV show) and I need current/recent pop songs with catchy refrains or choruses on themes of "power, solidarity, fear, confusion, loss, or mourning" for a song/dance medley that's left to each director to create.

I am less on top of current pop music than I ought to be, so help me out. If you're in the area (or planning to be for the solar eclipse) and I use your suggestions, I'd be happy to comp you tickets to the show, which runs Aug 18-20/25-26, bracketing the eclipse weekend ...3 ...2 ... 1 ... GO.

No comments:

Post a Comment