Sunday, March 26, 2017

Remember when there were so many daily themes you had to follow a page that listed all the current ones ? Every day had bunches of them for cats and dogs and goats and stairs and chairs and gosh - just too many to name.


Remember when there were so many daily themes you had to follow a page that listed all the current ones ? Every day had bunches of them for cats and dogs and goats and stairs and chairs and gosh - just too many to name.
I still post to a few and one of my favorites is #rustysunday which is curated by Gary Posner and archived on the RustySunday page. He's an awesome photographer and everyone should go check out his work.
This is my new toy/project. I started riding about the time this bike was made and I swear, it's old and worn and pretty sad looking and still in better shape than I am.
'71 Honda CL175 !

1 comment: