Friday, April 29, 2016

Originally shared by ted kelly

Originally shared by ted kelly

Do you find Photoshop too imtimidating ? Have you outgrown the Snapchat filters. Here's a very short and quite light introduction to just one of the ways you can add a little "POP" to your pix.
FastStone IV is free and pretty simple to use but has a fair amount of range and power. The video capture program I used is freeware too and is called Screenpresso. Also pretty easy and powerful but not intimidating.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXkLkWHC0p4

3 comments:

  1. sharing this to myself to look at later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it have a smudge tool? I still draw like I have a 4b in my hand...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does not. I'd go with Pixlr or GIMP most likely then. Though I am in awe of your PS skills to be honest. As too I am in awe of your honesty, in all skillful BS...

    ReplyDelete