Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hi there...

Hi there...
I'm just dying to get my hands on the painting. Perhaps though, you should take offers. I wouldn't be surprised if the price went way up... There really is something about that bird that speaks to people...
Anyway, if it happens to work out that I get so lucky, is there a business addr. or a P.O. box or something where I can send you a check or money order. I'm not comfortable getting anyones home info. The world is just going nuts these day...

Ted Kelly
2477 Ave Barcelona Oste
W Palm Bch, FL 33415

(just in case)

2 comments:

  1. I think you missed the part of my introduction where I said I am just learning to paint! Seriously, unless you are on a secret mission to make me feel good about myself! lol

    I would be embarrassed to sell you this - i said ti is on a cheap piece of paper and I doubt it could be framed to look good. I think the photograph may have made it look better than it really is. But I will send it if you want to pay the shipping . I am guessing $12 ?

    my paypal account is miriam_macdonald@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll attend to it - but probably not until Monday... and Thank you... And - if you are right. I'll put it away for safekeeping and go to Kinkos or something and have the photo printed on "nice" paper.
    Is this your first sale? I will take a photo of a check for something outrageous and send it to you. IDK - three thousand or something...
    Thanks again and have a great weekend... tk

    ReplyDelete