Wednesday, July 12, 2017

There are grates and there is art - and sometimes they come together.


There are grates and there is art - and sometimes they come together.
For #grateartwednesday and my fellow great artists at Grate Art Wednesday I present to you a seemingly endless supplier of hot air.
Speaking of which - Many thanks to the curators and all round grate guys:
Gary Posner & David Washington who give us all the motivation to explain to a variety of persons the eternal question: To Wit:
"Why are you taking a picture of that thing up there" ?

6 comments:

  1. ted kelly ...grate shot my friend..nice fine texture on that wall too... :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth Kearvell you always make me smile Liz. Yes, the grate was easy but I worked at shooting that wall for an half an hour. Thanks bunches for being just about my most favorite person on either side of a lens. (Or planet)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ted kelly ...always a pleasure TK ... :)

    ReplyDelete